Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Publication Date, Shmublication Shmate: The Who FAQ is Shipping Now!

Well, despite months of laboring under the misconception that my book The Who FAQ: All That's Left to Know About Fifty Years of Maximum R&B would be released on May 13, I just received word that it is actually shipping now. I received my personal copy last week and I can confirm that it is indeed a book with words on nearly every page, most of them pertaining to the World's Greatest Rock & Roll Band...The Who.

Stay tuned for an exclusive Who FAQ signed copy give away later this week. But don't let that stop you from ordering the book nowbecause the likelihood that you'll win is probably pretty slim. 

Hope I die before I get old!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All written content of Psychobabble200.blogspot.com is the property of Mike Segretto and may not be reprinted or reposted without permission.