Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Upcoming Interview on WFDU's Vintage Rock & Pop Shop

Last night I taped an interview with DJ Ghosty for his Vintage Rock & Pop Shop on New Jersey's WFDU, 89.1 FM, out of Fairleigh Dickinson University. Ghosty and I chatted about Keith Moon's Beach Boys infatuation, Roger Daltrey's sometimes difficult and often under-appreciated role in the band, and the future of The Who. I also selected three personal favorite Who cuts to discuss and play. I believe the interview will be airing Sunday, May 11, at 11am, but I'll follow up to confirm that date. If you don't live in the NJ area, you should be able to stream the interview anyway on wfdu.fm here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All written content of Psychobabble200.blogspot.com is the property of Mike Segretto and may not be reprinted or reposted without permission.