Monday, May 13, 2013

Psychobabble Has Joined Frankensteinia's Peter Cushing Centennial Blogathon

This coming May 26th marks the 100th birthday of one of cinema's most luminous stars, and to celebrate this event, the great Frankenstein blog Frankensteinia is hosting a blogathon in tribute to Peter Cushing. This will involve bloggers from across the blogoverse blogging blogs about Peter Cushing. Frankensteinia hosted a similar tribute to Boris Karloff back in 2010, and I participated then. I'm not sure if my involvement in the Peter Cushing Centennial Blogathon will be quite so prolific, but I do have one piece in the can and hope that inspiration will strike to get me writing more over the event's run from May 25 through May 31.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All written content of Psychobabble200.blogspot.com is the property of Mike Segretto and may not be reprinted or reposted without permission.