Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Help Psychobabble Choose the 120th Most Essential Horror Movie!


Help! As you may know, Psychobabble has been running down a highly subjective list of 120 Essential Horror Movies since last April. Now that the end is in sight, a brick wall of epic proportions has suddenly shot up from the ground and stopped me dead in my tracks. You see, in my finite wisdom, I was only able to decide upon 119 movies!

So Psychobabble needs your help in deciding upon number 120! Leer over at the sidebar and take a gander at Psychobabble’s 120th Essential Horror Movie Poll and give me the assistance I so desperately need. Which one of these movies do you think deserves to join Jaws, Frankenstein, An American Werewolf in London, and the rest among this site’s canon of creeptacular classics?


Etc.
*You may notice that some of your personal favorites are missing from both the master list and the above selection of potential addendums. Although I fully support your zeal for Friday the 13th, Seven, and The Last House on the Left, I do not share it, which would make writing an argument in favor of their essentialness rather difficult for me. The movies on this poll are ones I personally believe to be worthy contenders. I just need your help in narrowing them down.

*Commenting “None of these are essential! You’re an asshole, Segretto! Friday the 13th Part XXIII: Jason Eats a Hoagy is better than all these movies combined!” is both hilarious and insightful, but it does nothing to solve the issue at hand. Let’s stay on topic here, folks!

*The Poll Closes on October 21st. I’ll post my commentary on the winner on October 24th. The final installment of Psychobabble’s 120 Essential Horror Movies goes up on the 26th.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All written content of Psychobabble200.blogspot.com is the property of Mike Segretto and may not be reprinted or reposted without permission.